In this post, we will see how to resolve How to fix this “Unable to publish push notification; err = Published push notification to not push-enabled channel” with ably
Question:I’m trying to use push notifications with ably in a flutter app but I’m getting this error please help me solve it
Best Answer:You must enable channel rule on Ably Console to enable push notifications for a channel.
To do this
- Login to Ably console.
- Click on the application you want the channel rule for.
- Click on Settings
- Click on ‘Add new rule’ button next to ‘Channel rules’ section
- Enter channel or namespace id
- Tick ‘Push notifications enabled’
- Click on ‘Create channel rule’ and you should be good to go
I hope that helps!
If you have better answer, please add a comment about this, thank you!